For those of you who have been reading for a bit of time know that I am OBSESSED with Peanut Butter. Believe it or not growing up I used to not like it. It wasn’t until I started marathon training a few years ago that I truly fell in love with Peanut Butter. I would wake up with a smile on my face Saturday morning knowing I got to enjoy toast with PB and sliced banana before an 18 mile run. It is the little things!
Today I have yet another giveaway!! This week of posts are so fun to write. I love giving things away. Especially after all the love and support you guys have shared this year. I truly can not thank you enough.
To go along with today’s giveaway I want to share with you 10 ways I enjoy to eat Peanut Butter or any nut butter for a matter of fact! I don’t discriminate.
- Chocolate PB Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Cocoa Ice Cream
- Toast + Peanut Butter + Banana Slices with Chia Seeds
- Cookie Dough Overnight Oats [All the way from my first Friday Favorites Post]
- Peanut Butter Cup Drink
- Puppy Chow
- Brussel Sprouts with Spicy PB Sauce
- Apple dipped in Peanut Butter – Love love love this combo
- Egg White Microwave Oatmeal
- Last but certainly not least. Spoon + Jar of PB = Pure Bliss! This is probably my favorite way to enjoy it. And hey if there are chocolate chips laying around it is an added bonus.
Now time for the giveaway so you can try out one, two, three, heck even all 10 ways I enjoy eating Peanut Butter.
PB & Co. was kind enough to give one of my readers two jars of peanut butter of their choice to celebrate LSR Blogiversary. I was lucky enough to try out PB & Co. for myself when I won one of Erica’s giveaways last month. Cinnamon Raison swirl was definitely my favorite! All you needed was a spoon.
Giveaway open to all residents in the US and Canada. Giveaway will close on Sunday April 26th at 11:59 CT.
Don’t forget to enter my other BLOGIVERSARY giveaways too! All end on 4/26 at 11:59 CT and you can enter multiple times each day.
- Lilly Pulitzer for Target 4 Piece Plate Set Giveaway
- PB Crave Variety Pack Giveaway
- Mitten Munch Variety Pack Giveaway
Next time I talk to you I will be in Nash-Vegas! Yay! This morning I couldn’t find my running watch for the race. Maybe it is because I haven’t used it since my marathon. I prefer running sans watch while training, but for a race I like it. Oh well! Have a good Thursday!
I am linking up with Amanda today because TOLT allowed me to share random ways to eat my favorite food!!
- What is your favorite type of nut butter?
- How do you enjoy eating peanut butter?