Nope not your stove, oven, microwave, or dish washer….Ok maybe for a single girl my dishwasher gets used way too much. but hey, I like to cook.
Back to the title…I have been sharing a lot of smoothie recipes lately, so I thought it would be appropriate to share more on the device that makes all of these smoothies happen. By far my most used kitchen appliance – The NutriBullet 600. I get this down from the cupboard at least once a day.
Why I love it?
- I can add all the ingredients into one cup, blend in the same cup, and then drink/transport in the same cup
- I can make nut butters in it!
- It breaks down frozen fruit and ice
- Able to blend down spinach/kale down into a puree when making a smoothie.
What I use it for?
- Fruit/Veggie Juice
- Nut Butters (Walnut, Pistachio, Sunflower, Cashew, Almond)
- Flours (Make oat flower, nut flour)
What it comes with?
- Power Base (Comes in 4 Colors – Gray, Blue, Green, Red)
- 1 24 oz Cup
- 1 18 oz Cup
- 1 18 ox Cup with a Handle
- 1 Extractor Blade
- 1 Milling Blade
- 1 Handled Comfort Ring & 1 Comfort Ring (Slides over the edges so you can drink from the cup)
- 2 Resealable Lids
I have gone through a lot of different single serve smoothie blenders over my time. A lot of “As Seen on TV” types, if you know what I mean. The NutriBullet 600 has definitely been my favorite! I have had it 3 months and it is still going strong. In the past a lot of times I buy one and it works great for the first few weeks and then the motor goes out. Fingers crossed this one keeps kicking for awhile.
While we are on the topic of my favorite appliance. Let me share the recipes I use it for:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Smoothie
- Not Your Mom’s PB&J Smoothie
- Banana Cream Pie Smoothie
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- Green Pina Colada Smoothie
- Pistachio Pesto
- Cranberry Pistachio Bread
- 4 Ingredient Coffee Smoothie
- Banana Nut Oat Muffins
- Any Nut Butter: Cashew, Walnut, Pistachio, Sunflower, Almond
No I was not asked, compensated, contacted, etc. by Magic Bullet to talk about this. I just really like it, and think it makes smoothies that much easier to make. If anyone is need of a new blender, I highly suggest you checking out the NutriBullet 600. There are different levels too. So if you are looking for something more powerful there is a NutriBullet RX.
Check out Kohl’s, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Bealls (or any store similar) before purchasing it online. These stores usually have sales or coupons so you could get it for an even better deal. I got mine from Bealls, when I was in Florida, for a great deal!
Make sure you read what everyone else has tried lately, and link-up yourself if you have tried something out….
Have a great Tuesday! Just keep in mind a holiday weekend awaits you.
- What is your most used Kitchen Appliance?
- Do you use a blender? Or a single serve bullet?